Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Itty Bitty





This is the dress I am working on for AC. I finished basting the lining to the fashion tonight. I will work on gathering and attaching the skirt to the bodice tomorrow. This dress will have five small buttons on as a closure and shoulder straps that tie at the top of the shoulder. I am thinking about adding lining and netting to the straps, for better wear & tear, draping, and thickness. I'm doing the size four, since it's the largest on the pattern. I have found that I really enjoy basting and sewing by hand. I cannot wait to try a hand picked zipper. Soon.


The picture above shows more true colors of the fabric I am using.



No comments: