Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Sunday, April 19, 2009

a New Addiction


Who can blame me for choosing copper hardware over brass, antique anything, or silver / nickel? (Nah, that is not dust.)

It is sooooooo pretty! You can see below, how I placed everything in a box and then began spraying. The paint is a beautiful metallic, although the paint is marked easily. I'm not even sure I can part with the box now that it is coated as well!

But like I said, touch-ups will be necessary! ...and soon.

1 comment:

Jolena said...

I share your addiction love.. no worries! They look GORGEOUS! I saw a pearl colored paint at Sherwin Williams the other day that I so wanted to purchase but at the time couldn't think of anything to use it on... I LOVE the drawer pulls in copper.. goodby 1985! Hello gorgeous!