Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Sunday, April 12, 2009

VB


Victoria Beckham is a style icon. She sees where fashion is going and is the first to show it off. She is so wonderful and chic that is shows through her new line. A very inspiration set, if I do say so myself.

From People.com:
""Dresses are very signature to me, I have always dressed in a very feminine, ladylike manner," Beckham said in a statement. Every style, including this silk pencil dress with a chiffon mirror-embroidered top, comes with a rose-gold back zipper and a removable corset-like inner waistband for improved posture."

From People.com:
""I didn't want to make this challenging," Beckham told WWD. "I want it to be sexy and flattering, but in a way women will find sexy." Showing off a woman's shape in her collection of pencil dresses, Beckham gives this one a sexy V-cut front and broad shoulders for a dramatic but classic shape."


1 comment:

Jolena said...

I'm glad you posted this. I wonder at times if she is viewed as serious as she deserves to be because of her past. This line is pure class and I adore it!!