Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time Just Flies

I must admit that Disney really knows how to cruise.  I wish I was still there.  Serenity Bay at Castaway Cay or on the verandah of our spacious cabin.











I really cannot believe it has been more than two weeks passing since our return.  I have just uploaded photos and have a million things to do with souvenirs and etc.  Then there is the fabric store, which I have not ignored.  Nor have I completed the business plan.  Another story, another day.



The days on the cruise were just as beautiful as the nights.





We seen quite a few storms, including thunder and lightning.



It was mostly beautiful.

The Virgin Islands were quite nice too!





St. Maarten





St. Thomas

A bit of wildlife also!





Then there was the ship itself.  Immaculate piece of art.  Something astounding around every corner.

Still, the sea was the best.





We took soooooo many photos, more than a thousand.  No way to share them all.  Besides many are private and very special.  I still have not mentioned the best part of the trip!  Mickey and Minnie!!!  Although I lean toward Minnie a bit more!


2 comments:

Jolena said...

The ship looks gigantic! I hope to see it in person some day! :) The water too.. very lovely.. I like the looks of St. Marten.. water but surrounded by trees, not just sand etc... Can't wait to see more pics!
xx
Jolena

Natasha said...

Oh and the mountains on the St. Maarten and St. Thomas were just amazing to see on an island! I am def ready for another cruise!