Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Monday, October 19, 2009

Time...

Time does fly by.  Whether you are having fun or not.  It has been a long while since my last post, and unfortunately, this one is going to be anything much either.

I have lots to do.  Work. Fabric store. Homework.  I've cleaned all weekend and now need a few days to just rest.  I still have more than a thousand photos to upload from out last vacay on the Disney cruise.  My relationship has gotten stronger over the past month.  I once winced at the thought of separation, unfulfilled expectations, but those are a hazy memory now that we have found our common ground.  Love like ours can last a lifetime, if we allow it to happen.

Have a beautiful day.

No comments: