Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Monday, March 30, 2009

"Another day another dollar...

...is the reality of my mentality, otherwise don't even bother. You see my father was a wise old man, always creatin a plan for me to conquer this land, he said I am what I am, so be the best that I can, and if them others don't like it, then why should I give a damn (huh)?"

I still cannot believe that Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez is gone. Yes it has been many years, but she was always a role model to me.

My birthday has passed and I am officially 24...and I HATE it. I want to be 19..20..22..anything but a mere year from 25!

Our Columbus trip went off without a hitch and became very relaxing. We went to the Easton Mall, Polaris Fashion Place, Melting Pot, Rag-O-Rama, Sew to Speak, Patty Cake, Columbus Museum of Art, and many other places. I did not do the amount of shopping I had expected, which is good since there are still things I am looking for to go into my sewing room renovation (I'll get to that in another post).

Off to work...

No comments: