Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh my!

There are a mere 5 days until I am 24...eeek! That is okay, I am still young and vivacious! I'll be leaving for Columbus early Friday morning and hope to get to JoAnn's by the time they open their doors at 10 AM. Not that I need anything else from that store! I just want to see a Jo Ann's Superstore! Then I will be at the Easton Mall and will have some yummy food from Max & Erma's (by B's request). Hopefully, we will have time to get to the hotel and check out Frankling Conservatory before the dusk! Then we can have a nice dinner and go back to the hotel to find a hoppin' club, to dance my booty off until the wee morning hours!

No comments: