Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow!

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I have last blogged! I have been busy between work and home and getting ready to start my fall classes at SUO. Another sewing class from http://www.patternreview.com/ started today, so I had to sign-up for that also! I need to go visit Aunt Connie and see what projects she has going on. Also, I need some advice about covering my dress form from her.

I have read a few books, which I will list and add my opinions about later.

We went to the WVU v. Rutgers game Saturday. WE KICKED ASS!!! We are still on our streak of never losing to Rutgers at a home game. GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

More later, I promise! : )

No comments: