Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bloodsucking Fiends

Christopher Moore is one of the best writers ever! He is hysterical with satiracal words combining to make great, hard-to-put-down stories. I have read "The Lamb," which is a story about Jesus and his best friend Bif getting into trouble during their young teenage years (since Jesus cannot do harm he needs Bif to do it for him).

"Bloodsucking Fiends" takes us through a red-headed 24-year-old woman's life as she is bitten and left to learn about the life of a vampire on her. A story filled with love, humor, and suspense - I could NOT ask for more!

I highly recommend this book for anyone enjoying a good novel that will make you giggle everytime you turn the page. Now, on to my next Christopher Moore story!!!

No comments: