Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Inspo

I was carousing this afternoon for some inspiration. The haute couture spring lines are gorgeous! There are so many grays, whites, and creams. I've been keeping an eye out for details to add to a white dress I'm dying to put together (right after all the other ones!). I really enjoyed Saab and Valentino's collections. All of the photos shown here are from instyle.com.









It was nice to see lots of draping and feminine details. I am loving the flowers, soft colors, layers and the gorgeous emerald coat! I also love the sheers in black and white with the corset lines and lace detailing.



1 comment: