Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Research and Design

Simon Seivewright introduces the most basic elements of designing fashion in Research and Design. This book is really great at explaing the main elements of design. He reviews inspiration and research and how to go about it to get what you want. What you want to accomplish is setting-up a mood board and collages. I will have to post my notes and what I have learned from this book at a later date. There are many interviews with several fashion designers, which the best part of the book! You can get inside a designer's mind and find what techniques they use to get the most out of their collections. The photos and the layout of this book is great and makes everything easy to understand. I will definately read this book over and over again.

No comments: