Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Sixth in Sixth

Go to your pictures folder, pick the 6th folder, then choose the 6th picture and blog about it. I decided to do mine while here at work and I only have 5 folders! So I just picked the 6th picture that was in the first folder...I'll do another when I get home!



So here it is:





This is actually a photo taken at work by our manager by my desk. Across from me is my co-worker, Christa and we are going through some handmade jewelry that I was selling at the time. I prefer sewing over jewelry making though. My back and neck would hurt so much by the time I hit the sack, I could barely move in the morning!

I'll post another once I get home!

1 comment:

Tory Casey said...

but I love your jewelry - it never fails to get me a compliment when I wear it!!