Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Sewing Machine

When I began my sewing ventures back in May (yes of this year) I chose a simple Kenmore sewing machine from Sears. When I say simple, I mean the $70 kind! Now I need more...something that has features. And I want it now! So I have decided to use Sears.com and find a sewing machine. Found I have:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/ProductDisplay?thirdPartyEnabled=2&name=&storeUnitNum=0001954&catalogId=12605&conf_third_p_email=&third_p_email=&email=&langId=-1&third_
p_name=&storeId=10153&partNumber=02016231000P&RTIFlag=1


Come to mama!

I ordered online and picked am on my way to pick it up!

Also, I should mention: I am putting up the other Kenmore for sale! I am asking $70.00 plus $25.00 for shipping. Check out the classified ad at patternreview.com.

No comments: