Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

It has been a relaxing weekend. Of course, I was not able to do the sewing I was in high hopes for (my skirt!!!) but I did manage to practice the tips from the couture class and finish Season 3 of Project Runway (yes, I am far behind on cable TV). Practicing narrow hems, strong spaghetti straps and gathering techniques. All of which I have found are super easy.

I was hoping to make it to PA this weekend for Wicked, but it seems that I need to take care of other things around home.

Now it is time for me to go back to housework before the new episode of Family Guy begins.

No comments: