Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Weekend

I have not been able to update my posts over the weekend. Not that I was to busy, I just didn't get the chance. I did see the new lessons posted for my Top 10 Couture Techniques class on patternreview.com. From that, I have decided to make some bias straps for a summer dress I made in May. The straps currently on it are whack! It was one of my first stitching exercises but I'm ready for something a tad nicer on the dress, especially since that is the reason I avoided wearing the dress all summer! And now it's fall and too late!

I will post pictures of that.

Now, I am going to JoAnns to pick up some more muslin to finish this skirt pattern I learned from my Build a Better Skirt class patternreview.com.

I will have to get some pictures online so you can see my works in progress! Right now, it's lunch and my belly is growling!

No comments: