Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another day - after another...

There must be a strange moon out for the past couple of days because I have NOT been myself. Feelings of loneliness have been setting into my bones and making my temperment erratic. Just ask my boyfriend - he can tell you! LOL!

So I have come to the conclusion that I need to make some softies. And I plan to do this for a number of reasons:

1. Practice at handsewing
2. Practice at sewing - anything!
3. Gifts for Easter 09
4. Freedom from boredom
5. Because they are so damn cute!

I have been super lazy and no I haven't organized anything. I'm still behind on everything in Literature.

It is amazing that one of the things I am best at (reading and writing) is the class I do the worst at. I just need to try harder.

So which softie am I to make first? I was thinking an elephant or maybe a a donkey - then there is this super cute pattern for a Scottie dog...oh how I adore little Scotties. Only in pictures and play things, I don't actually like small dogs. Which is why I have a pit bull terrier named Socrates.

No comments: