Evening in the Country...

Evening in the Country...
...a gorgeous view of the WV mountains I get to enjoy everyday. Also the place Bri proposed earlier this year! [Not taken on that day.]

Monday, January 26, 2009

My Weekend

Surprise! Surprise! I had a productive weekend!

I began by completing all my homework.

Then I moved on to making brownie cupcakes with oreos in the middle and on top. And they were heart-shaped!

I think it was Friday, no Thursday night, that I made meatballs and had those over at B's Granny's, matched perfectly with her spaghetti! YUM! YUM!

Anyhow, B and I woke on Sunday to a productive afternoon. Yes, we do wake up at one in the afternoon. We cleaned, I organized, I sewed. Yes, I got one set of panels completed for my bedroom curtains. I also began completing my tan embroirdered full circle skirt (click here). I inserted the zipper and completed the back seam. I do need to finish the seam to protect it from raveling and add the waistband and do the one inch hem.

I'll be posting photos this evening!

Go me!

No comments: